Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Signed, Sealed, Delivered...

   I just sent in my Finalist Acceptance form to American Councils so its official, I'M GOING TO BOSNIA NEXT YEAR! I can't tell you how happy and excited I am. It still doesn't seem real that I got accepted to the program and I'm going in a few months. My life is crazy and I love it. I sent in my acceptance form before hearing back from CBYX because mentally I already knew that Bosnia was my first choice so knowing whether or not I had the option to go to Germany wasn't a big issue. (I mean I've already named the blog Snippets of Sarajevo so my intentions were not hidden)

Me with my signed acceptance forms! (No, I don't know why I'm in the garage either)


     In reality I had my parents sign and scan the form the night I got my acceptance email, but my dad wanted me to wait for a bit to see if CBYX would announce their finalists. They haven't and I'm pumped to go to Bosnia. I know that whoever gets CBYX will be just as pumped to go to Germany. So in the end everything has worked out perfectly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment