Thursday, November 28, 2013

Sretan Dan Zahvalnosti!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Here in Bosnia it was just your run of the mill Thursday, but a few of my friends at school wished me a Happy Thanksgiving and it really made my day. Despite a long day at school, a math test, and some English tutoring the atmosphere still felt quite celebratory, which is good because I have plenty to be thankful for. I won't list all of that below because, honestly, you'd be here reading all day, but since its my 3rd month here I'll try and pick just three things I'm thankful for. Here we go

1. My family, both my biological one and my adoptive host one, all of you have a special place in my heart
2. My friends, at home and abroad
3. American Councils, YES Abroad, and the US State Department for giving me the fabulous opportunity that is my year in Sarajevo

Sretan Dan Zahvalnosti everyone, I hope it's a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment