Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Year in Review

Today is the last day of 2013! Here's my personal highlights reel with a photo from each month.

January: The Yes Abroad applications were due (but technically I handed mine in during 2012 because I'm such a nerd and I always do things way to far in advance)

February: My family, my exchange student, and I went to Florida

March: We had IPSE weekend and I met a bunch of lovely people!

April: I learned that I was going to Bosnia and Herzegovina and I was so excited I almost passed out

May: AP exams, prom, a visit with a good friend of mine and a Sara Bareilles concert!

June: The end of school, saying goodbye to my exchange student and the Pre-Departure Orientation

July: My friends and I saw a taping of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon

August: I arrived in Sarajevo!

September: School started and Sarah and I started to teach English.

October: Bosnia made in into the World Cup, we went on a school field trip and then it was Halloween!


November: Thanksgiving with my host family

December: Well there was Christmas, Common App, and my birthday!

I hope everyone has a good New Year's Eve and a happy 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment